I really like trends that relate to holiday ideas because I usually DIY some gifts at Christmas and love to make hampers. So when I came across the Christmas Eve box idea I knew it was something I had to try out and share with you all!
The basic idea is to create a box full of goodies to give to someone on Christmas Eve. You can be as creative as you like, but here are some ideas for what to include!
- Festive mug for hot cosy drinks
- Hot cocoa powder and marshmallows
- DIY Christmas decoration – mine is a chalkboard Dinosaur!
- Store bought decoration to hang on the tree
- Fake snow – this stuff is a lot of fun for kids and adults too!
- Mince Pies or gingerbread cookies
- Fairy lights for decoration
You can make these for children and include their favourite activities such as a festive film or a Christmas colouring sheet and crayons. For adults you could include miniature liquor bottles to spice up the hot chocolate!
How are you getting ready for the festive season?